- February 13, 2526: Battle of Bliss begins. In accordance with the Security Council, Bliss is glassed. This event urges the insurrectionists to agree to ceasefire. Rosenda-A344 is evacuated and moved to an orphanage on Draco III.
- March 1, 2526: Battle Group X-Ray reaches Harvest and engages the Covenant in the Second Battle of Harvest. The battle ends in a UNSC Pyrrhic victory, and Vice Admiral Preston Cole proceeds to lead a series of naval engagements against the Covenant to prevent what happened on Harvest.
- October 21, 2526: Cole's fleet engages the Covenant in the Origami Asteroid Field in the Alpha Aurigae System. The Covenant manage to land on the surface of Capella.
- October 22, 2526: Sonia Delgado defends herself from a squad of Jackals on Capella, and is later evacuated into the underground bunkers thanks to Spartan Gray Team. Cole's fleet defeats the Covenant, and the colonists are allowed to return to their homes.
- November 2526: the Covenant intercept the Insurrectionist-controlled freighter Amalthea and determine the ship's point of origin, a dwarf planet named Barabbas.
- November 16, 2526: the Covenant invade Barabbas. Kevin Verenski engages the Covenant aboard the Endurance, meanwhile Sonia Delgado assures the colonists on Barabbas are evacuated aboard the Chiroptera-class Cornucopia. The Covenant destroy the Endurance and glass the dwarf planet.
- November 28, 2526: the Cornucopia ferries the refugees and the deceased body of Sonia Delgado to Madrigal.
- December 2526: Sonia Delgado's brain is donated to the AI Program on Madrigal and used to engineer an artificial intelligence that will manage the operations of Madrigal's mining corporations. The intelligence gives itself the name Juliana.